EXAM MASTER® is an affordable, efficient way to study for the USMLE, board certification exams, and to review medical subjects. You create customized computer based exams that are presented in both a “Test” simulation mode and a “Study” review mode with correct answers and explanations accessible. Score reporting utilities provide immediate feedback and allow for targeted learning based on your test results.
Materials available through EXAM MASTER include:
- USMLE Step 1 (8700+ Questions)
- USMLE Step 2 (4800+ Questions)
- USMLE Step 3 (3000+ Questions)
- Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certification Exam (4500+ Questions)
- Family Practice (ABFM) Certification Exam (5500+ Questions)
- General Surgery (ABS) Certification Exam (1400+ Questions)
- General Pediatrics (ABP) Certification Exam (1000+ Questions)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) Certification Exam (850+ Questions)
- SPEX (Special Purpose EXamination) (7100+ Questions)
- Physician Assistant Certifying/Recertifying Exam (PANCE/PANRE) (1400+ Questions)
Access EXAM MASTER through this gateway address:
This gateway requires individuals to first register with the system (they need only do it once) and then use a username and password to access the main menu. The username and password are required because the system maintains personal information and examination and study history for each user.
To get started you simply “Click to Start,” then “Not Registered Yet?” After filling out the form, a password is immediately sent by email. Once at the Main Menu, users can select “Create Exams” and use the on-screen help to get started.
This free trial will be accessible until May 15th, 2007. Please take the time to send your feedback to Ed Shreeves (email@example.com).
NOTE: For other free USMLE study resources, visit Hardin’s USMLE Board Review page at http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/usmle.html.