Hardin Library recently acquired access to the Global Health (1973+) and Global Health Archives (1910-1972) databases through Ovid.
Global Health is the definitive international public health database for academics, researchers, NGOs, policy makers, clinicians, healthcare professionals and students.
This bibliographic database is well placed to fill many of the gaps in your existing human health research resources. It can provide you with:
- Over 900,000 records, 95% of which contain informative abstracts
- 50,000 records selected, abstracted and classified by subject specialists every year
- Information from more than 3500 serials, books, book chapters, conference proceedings, patents, theses, electronic only publications and other difficult-to-obtain sources from more than 125 countries
- Global coverage of both the developing and developed world with over 50 languages translated into English
- Information of which 40% is unique to Global Health
[from: CABI Publishing]