While their total downloads was not the highest in IRO, these items had the greatest percentage increase of use in December compared with November.
- Compulsory Homosexuality and Black Masculine Performance
- Massacre of the innocents: poems
- ACT process measures : specificity and incremental value
- The Educational Weekly, Number 021, May 24, 1877
- Class Struggle at the Door: The Origins of the Portal-to-Portal Act of 1947
These five items include a dissertation, a book from UI Press, an issue of 19th century magazine and a two journal articles. One of the journal articles come from our locally published journal, Poroi.
Our most downloaded items in December were very similar to the top items for November:
- Twitter Data Stream: Obama McChrystal
- Design of wind turbine tower and foundation systems: optimization approach
- Three essays on the customer satisfaction-customer loyalty association
- Nurse manager competencies
- Chemical, physical and mechanical properties of nanomaterials and its applications
The twitter data stream had the most use by far.